- 10-80 Millimeter (mm)
Thermo Acoustic Insulation Boards is a fibrous light weight and flexible panel which can be used in various commercial, industrial and military applications for the reduction heat and sound waves. This highly durable element can be used to provide thermo-acoustic insulations underneath tiled roofs, suspended ceilings, reflective vapor barrier, internal building partitions and many more. Thermo Acoustic Insulation Boards offered by us is available in different thicknesses in between 10 to 80 millimeters as per demands.
- Green Marks are awarded to products that have reduced impact on the environment. Such products increase energy efficiency, reduce the use of hazardous materials, are recyclable etc.
- The Green Mark category categorizes these kind of products as Green Products.
- The use of environmentally friendly insulation materials improves thermal and acoustic comfort, promotes considerable savings in energy, and is designed for use in numerous profiles such as:
- Thermal insulation underneath tiled roofs
- Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for suspended ceilings
- Thermo-acoustic insulation above suspended ceilings
- Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for external walls
- Acoustic insulation for internal partitions
- Thermo-acoustic insulation between floors
- Designed for improved insulation, primarily between rooms, floors and above ceilings.
- May be implemented in concealed rooms, acoustic rooms, TV and sound studios.
- Standard dimensions are as follows
- May be supplied in other dimensions upon demand.
- Maintains insulation properties for unlimited duration.
- Cost-benefit price is beyond expectations
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
524/661/A, B M Shankrappa Estate, Behind Reliance petrol bank, Magadi Road, Sunkadakatte Bengaluru Karnataka India +918037401290