- Green Marks are awarded to products that have reduced impact on the environment. Such products increase energy efficiency, reduce the use of hazardous materials, are recyclable etc.
- The Green Mark category categorizes these kind of products as âGreen Productsâ.
- The use of environmentally friendly insulation materials improves thermal and acoustic comfort, promotes considerable savings in energy, and is designed for use in numerous profiles such as:
- Thermal insulation underneath tiled roofs
- Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for suspended ceilings
- Thermo-acoustic insulation above suspended ceilings
- Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for external walls
- Acoustic insulation for internal partitions
- Thermo-acoustic insulation between floors
- Designed for improved insulation, primarily between rooms, floors and above ceilings.
- May be implemented in concealed rooms, acoustic rooms, TV and sound studios.
- Standard dimensions are as follows
- May be supplied in other dimensions upon demand.
- Maintains insulation properties for unlimited duration.
- Cost-benefit price is beyond expectations
524/661/A, B M Shankrappa Estate, Behind Reliance petrol bank, Magadi Road, Sunkadakatte, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560091, India